TSPSC Lab Technician and Extension Officer Recruitment 2019, TSPSC Lab Technician and Extension officer Recruitment 2019, Telangana PSC Lab Technician and Extension Officer Posts, TSPSC Extension Officer and Lab Technician Vacancy 2019, Telangana PSC Recruitment 2019, Telangana PSC Recruitment 2019
Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced the recruitment notification for the posts of Lab Technician and Extension Officers. Application process has been started online on the official website of TSPSC. Candidates can apply directly from the official website on or before the last date.
All the details are available in the official advertisement like qualification, age limit, selection process etc. Candidates are advised to read the official notification before they apply for the TSPSC Lab Technician and Extension officer Job 2019. Check below all the information regarding this recruitment.
Telangana PSC Lab Technician and Extension Officer Posts
Telangana State Public Service Commission is also known as TSPSC in short. It conducts various recruitment exams every year for all the unemployed candidates. Large numbers of candidates participates in exams every year. Now it has released the advertisement for the TSPSC Lab Technician an Extension officer Posts. It is a good opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for job in Public service commission. Now this is the right time to apply for the job before it expires. We have given all information regarding the job, below in the article.
TSPSC Extension Officer and Lab Technician Vacancy 2019 Details
- Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Name of the Posts: Lab Technician and Extension Officer
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Recruitment 2019
- Lab Technician– Candidate should be passed DMLT or B.Sc (MLT) From a recognized university of India.
- Extension Officer– Candidates should be graduated in home science/social work/Sociology or B.Sc in relevant trade from a recognized university of India.
- Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age can be 44 years. Age relaxation is also given as per the government rules. Check below-
- SC/ST Candidates- 5 Years Age Relaxation
- BC Candidates- 5 Years Age Relaxation
- Ex Serviceman- 3 Years Age Relaxation
- PWD Candidates- 10 Years Age Relaxation
- Applicant’s selection will be based on computer based test (CBT) and written exam.
- General/UR Candidates- Applicants need to pay 200/- as Online Application Fee and 120/- Rupees as Examination Fee through online SBI ePay.
- SC/ST/BC/Ex-Serviceman (TSPSC Domicile only)- Applicants are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2019
Candidates who want to apply for the Telangana PSC Recruitment 2019 are advised to follow these below given instructions. These instructions will help all the candidates to apply online.
- First, visit the official website of TSPSC: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment link to download the official advertisement.
- Download the advertisement and read it properly.
- Now click on the “apply online” link.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Upload the scanned copy of your latest photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Now click on the submit button to submit the application.
- Take a print out of it for future uses.
- Starting Date of Online Application Process: December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: January 2019
Click Here to Apply Online: www.tspsc.gov.in
All the information of TSPSC Lab Technician and Extension Officer Vacancy 2019 is available in the article. If you have any query related to this article, you can write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.