SAIL Management Trainee (Technical) Recruitment 2019 | SAIL Post Notification at sail.co.in, SAIL Management Trainee Vacancy 2019, SAIL Recruitment 2019, SAIL Management Trainee Post 2019, SAIL Management Trainee Job 2019
Steel Authority of India (SAIL) invites online applications for the posts of Management trainee. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the SAIL Management Trainee (Technical) Recruitment 2019 through the official website of Department. SAIL Post Notification has been released on the official website already. Application mode for SAIL Recruitment 2019 is completely online. You can check detailed information about the recruitment on this page.
SAIL Management Trainee Vacancy 2019
SAIL India recruits every year unemployed but eligible candidates in its department. Now it has released a notification for SAIL Management Trainee Vacancy 2019. Eligible Candidates can apply for the job online. Applications will not be acceptable in any other mode. It is good job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for government job. We suggest all the candidate to read official notification before they apply for SAIL Recruitment 2019.
SAIL Recruitment 2019
- Organization: Steel Authority of India
- Name of the Post: Management Trainee (Technical)
- No. of Posts:
- Job Location: Delhi
- Application Start Date: February 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Official website: www.sail.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Management Trainee Post 2019
- Applicants should have degree in engineering with minimum 65% marks in relevant disciplines.
- Applicant’s maximum age limit can be 28 years as on 1st February 2018.
- Candidates will get selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
Note: Refer the official notification for detailed information.
How to Apply Online for SAIL Management Trainee Job 2019
To Apply Online for SAIL Management Trainee Job 2019 you need to log on to the official website of SAIL. If you are not able to apply online, you can take help of these below given instructions also.
- First, visit the official website of SAIL: www.sail.co.in
- Now find the link of official advertisement and click on it.
- Read the official notification properly.
- If you are eligible for the job then click on the “apply online” link.
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Upload Scanned copy of your photograph and signature’s.
- Pay the Application Fee by net banking or debit/credit card.
- Finally click on the submit button for application submission.
- Take a print out of your application for future uses.
- Online Application Process Start Date: February 2019
- Last Date of Application Submission: February 2019
In this article, we shared all the details of SAIL Management Trainee (Technical) Recruitment 2019. If you have any query related to this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.