RVUNL Rajasthan Bijli Board Vacancy 2018 -Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Bharti 2018 1197 AEN JEN Chemist IA Posts
According to the Latest RVUNL Recruitment 2018 of 1197 AEN JEN Chemist IA Posts. The Rajasthan Rajya Vidhyut Nigam LTD is going to start receiving online applications. It has released official recruitment notification for filling 1197 AEN JEN Chemist IA Posts. All the posts will be filled in RVUN | RVPN | JVVN | AVVN | JdVVN. Here on this web page, we are going to share all the latest news of Common Recruitment of Engineers, Junior Chemists and Informatics Assistants in State Power Companies of Rajasthan. All these vacancies are given in Advertisement No. RVUN/P&A/Rectt./03 & 04/2018-19. Online Application Form submission will start soon on 14th June and it closed on 2nd July 2018.
Apply Online For RVUNL Recruitment 2018 of AEN JEN IA
So all those unemployed candidates of who want to get Engineers, Junior Chemists and Informatics Assistants job in the state Rajasthan should apply for it. This is a great opportunity for having lots of vacancies. All the interested applicants can check here Eligibility for RVUNL Recruitment 2018. Applicants can submit their application form for this recruitment in online mode. We have updated a direct link below to Apply online for such posts whenever this process will start. As per the information, online registration will start on 14th June and ended on 2nd July. So apply for RVUNL Recruitment before going out the last date.
राजस्थान एईएन और जेईएन भर्ती 2018
राजस्थान राज्य विद्युत निगम लिमिटेड ने 1197 एएन जेन केमिस्ट आईए पदों को भरने के लिए आधिकारिक भर्ती अधिसूचना जारी की है।राजस्थान विद्युत बोर्ड में नौकरी पाने के इच्छुक आवेदक आरवीयूएनएल भर्ती 2018 के लिए आवेदन करना चाहिए।ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म सबमिशन जल्द ही 14 जून को शुरू होगा और यह 2 जुलाई 2018 को बंद हो जाएगा।सभी छात्र राजस्थान राज्य विद्युत निगम लिमिटेड की आधिकारिक साइट से आधिकारिक अधिसूचना डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।हमने आधिकारिक अधिसूचना डाउनलोड करने के लिए नीचे सीधा लिंक प्रदान किया है।सरकारी नौकरी पाने के लिए यह एक शानदार अवसर है।
Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan State Electricity Board Ltd (RSEB)|
|Name of Vacancies||Engineers | Junior Chemists and Informatics Assistants|
|Total Posts||1197 Posts|
|Location of Job||Rajasthan|
|Department of Job||RVUN | RVPN | JVVN | AVVN | JdVVN|
|Online Registration Start||14th June 2018|
|The closing of Registration||2nd July 2018|
Here we have given all the eligibility details for Rajasthan AEN JEN Recruitment 2018. Check It from below.
|Name of Post||No of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer||46 Posts|
|Junior Engineer||835 Posts|
|Junior Chemists||20 Posts|
|Informatics Assistants||296 Posts|
Education Qualification For RVUNL Recruitment 2018
- After the appoint for the related applicants will be initially engaged as Probationer Trainee for a period of two years. During the training period, applicants will get Rs.39300/- per month. After passing two years training period they will get Fixed minimum Pay Matrix of Level-14 56,100/- as basic pay.
Educational Qualifications for RVUNL Recruitment –
- Applicants should have minimum qualifications according to the post check below details.
- Applicants should have the working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and knowledge of the Rajasthani culture.
- Those applicants who appeared or appearing in final year/ semester/ examination of the aforesaid requisite educational qualification also can apply for RVUNL Recruitment. But they all must have proof of having acquired the requisite educational
qualification at the time fixed for documents verification after the written competitive exam.
The character of Candidate –
- The character of the candidate for appointment must be such as to qualify him for employment in the service.
Physical Fitness –
- Applicants must physically and Mentally Fit to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties as a member of service.
Age Limit –
- For the Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil) Posts, age should minimum 21 Years and not more than 41 years as on 1st January 2019.
- For Assistant Engineer Information technology age should not less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 1/1/2019.
Age Relaxation Category wise
|Name of Category||Years|
|Scheduled Caste(SC)||5 Years|
|Scheduled Tribes(ST)||5 Years|
|Backward Class(BC)||5 Years|
|Most Backward Class (MBC)||5 Years|
|Female Of General Category||5 Years|
|Female of SC, ST, BC and MBC||10 Years|
|All PWD Candidates of General||10 Years|
|PWD Candidates of BC/MBC||13 Years|
|PWD Candidates of SC/ST||15 Years|
How to Apply For RVUNL Recruitment 2018?
All the eligible candidates can apply online through the official site from 14th June 2018. They all have to submit the online form until 2nd July 2018. Instead of Online mode, no other mode of application will be available. Apply online through below given sites.
One applicant cannot submit more than one application for a post. If the applicant submits one or more application form then the latest valid (completed) application will be accepted. Follow below steps to submit an online application form. Go to the website from below list.
- Then click on the Apply Online option.
- After that click on the link of “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”
- Then enter your Name, Contact and Email ID.
- After that Registration number and Password will be generated.
- Applicants should keep safe the unique Registration number and Password.
- After entering the details press Save and Next button.
- We are advising the applicants to carefully enter the required details.
- After checking the details Press Final Submit Button.
- Entered the name of the candidate, Father/mother / Husband should be correctly entered as written on Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof.
- Finally, Save the application by pressing Validate your details” and “SAVE AND NEXT” button.
- After that proceed to upload the Photo & Signature.
- Then click on the Payment Tab and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
RVUNL Recruitment Application fee –
- Unreserved or General Category Candidates (annual income of the family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more) Rs.850/-
- Unreserved or General / SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWD(PH)Category Candidates (annual income of family less than Rs.2.50 lakh) Rs.550/-
- In the situation of an online payment of application fee bank charges will be paid by the candidate.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode between 14th June to 2nd July 2018.
- If the applicant will pay Rs.550/- application fee then he/she would have to show the income certificate at the time of Document verification.
- After paying the application fee it would be totally non-refundable.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Useful Links Here
In the end, we are sharing that if you have any query related with “RVUNL Recruitment 2018 – Rajasthan Bijli Board 1197 AEN JEN Chemist IA Posts”. Then you can comment below. Our team will try their best to solve your query.