Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board will soon be accepting applications to various posts in Rajasthan Police Department. Eligible and interested candidates are advised to go through the notification brochure before applying to make sure to check all the eligibility domains and requirements that are to be fulfilled to avoid disqualification of the application submitted.
The application process is being done online on its official website in a few simple steps that can be followed by anyone and everyone, the fee is also being paid online through Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card. The recruitment is done in some simple steps beginning with a written exam followed by PET and PMT, then the medical examination followed by the interview and document verification.
Application Process for Rajasthan Police constable recruitment
The application procedure for Rajasthan Police Recruitment is quite simple and can be done by anyone who wishes to apply for it. The candidates who are interested and eligible for the application should confirm their eligibility using the official notification brochure available on its website.
Following steps should be followed to apply for the post in Rajasthan police recruitment:
- Visit the official website for Rajasthan Police Recruitment. Search for the recruitment link on its home page.
- Clicking on the recruitment link will redirect you to a new web page where you will find the information brochure. Make sure to go through it properly and read all the eligibility requirements specified in it. Once you have identified that you satisfy all the needed eligibility definitions of the recruitment.
- Fill in your details in the application form once the eligibility domains are identified. Add all the details in the defined sections, in the application form on the web page.
- Review the details added before skipping to the next page. Upload all the scanned documents in their prescribed size in the next step.
- Once the document uploading has been done as well, Start the fee payment procedure online and submit the application.
- When the notification for successful submission is seen on your screen. Download or take its printout for the future.
Eligibility Domains to be taken care of
Age Limit: The defined age limit for applications in Rajasthan Police Recruitment is between 20 years to 25 years.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have acquired a graduate i.e. bachelor’s degree in any course from a recognized board/university/institution.
Selection Process Explained
The selection process for Rajasthan police recruitment is done in the following steps:
- Written exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- Documents Verification
Q1. What is the minimum required age for applying for the Rajasthan Police recruitment?
The minimum required age for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment is 18 years.
Q2. What are the passing marks for the written exam of the recruitment procedure?
The minimum passing marks in the written exam for General or OBC candidates is 40% and that for SC or ST candidates is 36%.
Q3. Will the exam be conducted online or offline?
The exam will be conducted online in the form of a Computer Based Test (CBT).
We hope to be a source of help to each and every reader of our article as we have compiled the most needed information into one article for all our readers to make their work easier and save their time. If there is something you think we have missed out on something you want us to add or even any of your doubts or queries, leave them in the comments below. We would love to help you.