Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2021:- The Government of Rajasthan is going to announce the vacanices in the Anganwadi department for Mahila Supervisor, Worker, Helper Posts.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Supervisor & Helper post can apply at the official portal of Rajasthan Anganwadi wcd.rajasthan.gov.in. The Rajasthan Government will release 15207 vacancies for various posts.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment-Information at a glance
|Recruitment for||Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment|
|Position||Mahila Supervisor, Worker, Helper Vacancy|
How to apply online for Rajasthan Anganwadi Vacancies?
Rajasthan Anganwadi forms for various districts for the year 2021 have been released on its official website. Candidates willing to apply for the posts whose vacancies have been announced can follow the given steps to apply:
- Visit the official website and scroll to the Notification section of the webpage.
- Select the recruitment link available on the page.
- Download or view the notification pdf or brochure available on the website. Refer to the notification brochure properly. Read all the guidelines, key points, and rules mentioned in it.
- Take a printout of the form and fill it for applying. After completing the form filling procedure send it to the address mentioned in the notification brochure.
Ensure that the details are checked properly while filling the form through the notification brochure to avoid any problems later.
Important instruction for applying
Important instructions that must be taken care of while applying for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment:
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be a local resident of the respective village panchayat and have a toilet in her house. Also, she should submit a declaration form where she confirms its regular use.
- The age of the applicant is expected to be between 21 to 35 years for the general category, 21 to 40 years for the other category, and 21 to 45 years for widowed/abandoned/divorced women.
- The applicant is supposed to submit the filled form with self-attested photocopies of all the documents to the address mentioned in its notification brochure.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official or departmental website.
- The last date for application submission either by post/in person is 12.04.2021 till 5 pm. Once the application is submitted no amendments can be made nor can any attachment be attached thereafter.
- Other details or instructions to be checked from the brochure itself.
The documents which are needed at the time of application for detail verification are:
- Educational Qualification certificate
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Address Proof (Voter ID/Ration Card/Adhaar Card)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Widow/Abandonment/Divorce Certificate (If any)
- Training Certificate issued by RSCIT
- Caste Certificate
- Shivam certified photocopy of BPL Card.
Check official notification for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
Q1. What is the age limit for Rajasthan Anganwadi recruitment?
The age limit for enrolling for Rajasthan Anganwadi is 18 years to 40 years (as of 1st January 2021).
Q2. What are the education qualification eligibility requirements for applying for Rajasthan Anganwadi 2021?
The educational eligibility demands for the following posts are:
Anganwadi Helper/Worker: Candidate must have completed 8th/10th/10+2 from a recognized board/school/institution.
Women Supervisor: Women candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with a computer certificate either in 12th or separately from a recognized board/school/institution.
Q3. What is the payscale for Rajasthan Anganwadi workers?
The different pay scales for different categories are as follows:
Anganwadi Assistant Worker: Rs. 1800 to Rs. 3300 with grade pay of Rs. 300.
Anganwadi Worker: Rs. 5000 with grade pay of Rs. 2400.
Anganwadi Supervisor: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2400.