Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2019, PHHC Stenographer Vacancy 2019, Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Post, Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019, Punjab High Court Stenographer Bharti 2019
Punjab and Haryana High Court invites applications for the post of Stenographer (3rd Grade). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the PHHC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 online. Candidates can submit their applications by online mode. A detailed notification is also available on the official website of Punjab Haryana High Court. All the details are available in the notification like exam date, qualification, age limit, selection process etc. We advise you to check the official advertisement before you apply for the job.
Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2019
High Court of Punjab and Haryana recently released a recruitment notification for the vacant posts of Stenographer (Grade- III). Candidates, who have a good tying speed along with the knowledge of steno typing, can apply for the PHHC Stenographer Vacancy 2019. You can check other required qualifications below in the post. It is good chance to grab a government job before it expires. Candidates can submit their applications on or before the last date but we advise you to apply soon. On the last date due to heavy traffic on website it may be crash. SO it is better to apply for the job before it’s too late. Below we have provided complete information of PHHC Stenographer Recruitment 2019.
PHHC Stenographer Post Details
- Organization: Punjab Haryana High Court (PHHC)
- Name of the Post: Stenographer (Grade-III)
- Total Posts:
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.sssc.gov.in/
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab High Court Stenographer Bharti 2019
- Candidates should have completed graduation in Arts or Science and should also have proficiency in computer operating.
- Applicant’s Age should be between 18 to 37 years. Age relaxation is also available as per the government rules.
- General Category- 1000/- Rupees
- SC/BC/ST Category- 250/- Rupees
- PHC (general Category)- 500/- Rupees
- PHC (SC/ST/BC/ESM)- 125/- Rupees
- Reserved Category of other state- 1000/- Rupees
- Candidates will go through the written test, shorthand test and computer proficiency test.
How to Apply for the Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019
Application process has been started online. Candidates can submit their applications on the official website. If you don’t know to apply online, you can take help of these below given instructions to apply online.
- First, Visit the official website: www.sssc.gov.in
- Download the official advertisement and read it properly.
- If you are eligible for the job then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee by net banking or debit/credit card.
- Now click on the submit button to submit the application.
- Take a print out of it for future uses.
- Starting Date of Online Application Process- January 2019
- Last Date for Registration of Step 1 – February 2019
- Last Date of Payment of Application fee- January 2019
- Last Date of Registration of Step 2- February 2019
Click here to Apply Online: www.sssc.gov.in
Here we provided complete information of Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2019. If you have any query related to this article, you can write us in the comment box. WE will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.