MPPSC Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Guard Recruitment 2019, MPPSC Recruitment 2019, MPPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019, MPPSC Assistant Forest Guard Jobs 2019
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a recruitment notification for the posts of the forest ranger and assistant forest guard posts 2019. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the MPPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019 from the official website. A detailed notification for this recruitment is available on the official website. Candidates can check all the details of MPPSC Recruitment 2019 like Age limit, selection process, exam date and others in the official advertisement.
MPPSC Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Guard Jobs 2019
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as MPPSC in short. It conducts various recruitment exams for all the candidates who are looking for government sector jobs. Now this time a notification for MP Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Guard jobs 2019 has been released. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date. Application mode is online for the MPPSC Recruitment. Applications will not be acceptable in any other mode. Candidates can submit their applications online directly from the official website.
MPPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
- Name of the Posts: Forest Ranger & Assistant Forest Guard
- Total Jobs:
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.mponline.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Recruitment 2019
- Forest Ranger: Candidates should be graduated in Science/engineering/agriculture/forestry from any recognized university of India.
- Assistant Forest Guard: Applicant should be graduated in Science/engineering or B/Tech from a recognized university of India with 2 year diploma Certificate in forest training.
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 28 years as on 1-1-2018.
Relaxation of age is given for only the MP Domiciles as per the rules.
- Male Candidates: 12 Years
- Female Candidates: 17 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 17 Years
- Ex- Servicemen: 3 Years
- Candidate’s selection will be based on the Preliminary exam, Main Exam, Physical Efficiency and Interview. Only the selected candidates of Pre exam will be eligible for the mains exam.
- General and other Domicile Candidates: 500/- Rupees
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates (MP Domicile): 250/- Rupees
Applicants can pay their application fee by kiosk/net banking or debit/credit card.
How to Apply for MPPSC Forest Ranger Posts 2019
There may be some applicants who are not able to apply online for the recruitment. To keep that in mind below we have provided some steps by following them anyone can easily apply.
- First, visit the official website: www.mponline.gov.in
- Find the official notification and download it.
- Read the official advertisement carefully before applying.
- Now click on the ‘Apply online’ link.
- Fill all the details like name, DOB etc carefully.
- Pay the Application Fee by net banking or other mode.
- Now click on submit button to submit the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application Process: January 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: February 2019
Click Here to Apply Online: www.mponline.gov.in
We have tried to share all the important information of MPPSC Forest Ranger and Asst. Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 through this article. If you have any query related to this article, you can write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.