CISF Recruitment 2019 | Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy, CISF Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019, CISF Recruitment 2019, CISF Vacancy 2019, CISF HC and ASI Recruitment 2019
Central Industrial Security Forces recently announced the recruitment notification for the post of Head Constable and Assistant sub Inspector under sports quota. Eligible candidates can apply for the job on or before the last date. Recruitment notification has already been released for the CISF Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019. Candidates can check below complete information of CISF Recruitment 2019.
CISF Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019
CISF Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Vacany 2018 is available on the official website. It is a notification for the sports quota only. Eligible candidates can apply for the CISF Recruitment 2019. We advise all the candidates to check official notification before they apply for the job. In the official notification, all the details are available like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee etc. Application process is going on for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019. It is good job opportunity for the candidates who want to join CISF.
CISF HC and ASI Recruitment 2019
- Organization: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Name of the Post: Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date to Apply Online: February 2019
- Official Website: www.cisfrectt.in
|Name of the Post||No. of Seats|
|Assistant Sub Inspector|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment 2019
- For Head Constable Post-Applicant should be 12th Passed from a recognized board of India.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector- Applicant Should be graduated from a recognized university of India.
- Assistant Sub Inspector- Applicant’s age limit should be 20-25 years.
- Head Constable- Applicant’s age limit should be 18-23 years.
Applicant’s selection will be based on the following stages-
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
- General/OBC Category- 100/- Rupees
- SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman- No fee
Application fee will be payable in the form of postal order drawn in favour of the concerned officer and payable at post office.
How to Apply for the CISF Recruitment 2019
Application process has been started for the CISF Recruitment 2019. If you are not able to apply online you may take help of these following steps.
- First, visit the official website of CISF: www.cisfrectt.in
- Now find the official advertisement and download it.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Now click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Now click on the submit button for the application submission.
- Take a print out of it for future uses.
- Starting Date of Online Application Process- Available
- Last date to Apply – February 2019
Click Here to Apply: www.cisfrectt.in
We shared with you all the latest information CISF head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019. If you have any query related to this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.