Maharashtra PSC SI Recruitment 2018 Latest MPSC Sub Inspector 862 Bharti Online Form is available at the official website of MPSC that is mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra PSC SI Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra PSC SI Recruitment 20187 for the post of Sub Inspector to fulfill total 862 Posts (Sub Inspector, Tax Assistant & Clerk), Maharastra Public Service Commission, Maharastra PSC announces recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector. Total no. of posts are 862, Interested and eligible candidates can apply on before 11th April 2018.
Maharashtra MPSC SI Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who are going to apply for Maharashtra MPSC Sub Inspector Online Application Form So, after submission of SI Application Form candidates have to appear for it’s written examination but candidates for appearing in Maharashtra MPSC Sub Inspector Exam you all have to take it’s Admit along with you. Because without MPSC SI Admit Card 2018 candidates are not permissible to sit in Examination hall. So, candidates, you all can download your Maharashtra MPSC SI Call Letter through its official site of Maharashtra Public Service Commission i.e. www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in or through the below provided a link.
Latest MPSC Sub Inspector Bharti Online Form
- Name of Organization: Maharastra Public Service Commission
- Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
- Name of Post: Sub Inspector
- Eligibility: Graduate
- Job Type: State Govt.
- Job Location: Maharastra
- Total Post: 862
- Last Date to Apply: 11th April 2018
Maharashtra PSC Post Detail:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|For (SI) Sub Inspector Group – C||33|
|For (TA) Tax Assistant Group – C||478|
|For Clerk Typist (Marathi)||316|
|For Clerk Typist (English)||35|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Sub Inspector Vacancies
Age Criteria: are as follows
- For (SI) Sub Inspector Group C & (TA) Tax Assistant Group C: Minimum age should be 21 years and Maximum age should be 38 years.
- For Clerk Typist (English & Marathi): Minimum age should be 19 years and Maximum age should be 38 years.
Age Relaxation: It Will be divided into three categories.
- By 5 Years for those candidates who are belonging to ST communities.
- By 5 Years for those candidates who are belonging to SC communities.
- By 3 Years for those candidates who are belonging to OBC (other backward class) communities.
- Applicant must have done their Bachelor’s Degree from any Government Recognized Institution or University.
- Applicant must have linguistic Knowledge in Marathi.
Selection procedure: Selection of Candidates will be made on Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Those candidates who belong to General Category they have to pay 374/-
- Those candidates who belong to any category they have to pay 274/-
Note: Candidates can pay their fee through State bank of India Challan / online payment/debit card/credit card/net banking / CSC (Challan Service Centre)
- For (SI) Sub Inspector Group – C: Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200/- With Grade Pay of Rs 3,500/-
- For (TA) Tax Assistant Group – C: Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200/- With Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/-
- For Clerk Typist (Marathi & English) Group – C: Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200/- With Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/-
Maharashtra MPSC Sub Inspector Cut off Marks
Candidates after examination you have to wait for it’s MPSC Sub Inspector Answer Key which is released by the officials of Maharashtra Public Service Commission Department so you just have to match your answers. How many you get the correct answer and how many are wrong. When you get an exact figure of you scoring marks now you have to move on and wait for Category Wise MPSC SI Cut Off Marks. So, if you want to get selected in Maharashtra Public Service Commission Department for the post of SI you all have to touch your category wise benchmark of Cut Off Marks.
MPSC (SI) Sub Inspector Result 2018
Candidates for successful conduction of Maharashtra Public Service Commission Stenographer Exam candidates have to wait for it’s result. It is expected after 2-month officials of Maharashtra Public Service Commission Department is going to release Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Result on their official web portal. After Examination candidates can check their MPSC SI Result. Whenever MPSC Stenographer releases their result you all will be notified on the same page. We also provide direct link Maharashtra Public Service Commission Sub Inspector Result link on the same page.
How to apply for Maharashtra PSC SI Recruitment 2018
- Applicants should have to visit at official website of hssc that iswww.mpsc.gov.in
- Search for Maharastra 2018 PSC recruitment at the Sub Inspector Posts
- Select apply online form
- Fill the form with valid information and pay application fees
- Take a printout after filling the form
Important and Useful Link :
Maharashtra PSC SI Recruitment 2018: Official Notification
Maharashtra PSC SI Recruitment 2018: Apply Online
Thank you for the visit “Maharashtra PSC SI Recruitment 2018”. If you like this article and got useful information then please share on social networks with your friends. Wish you all the luck for your preparation.