HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 Latest Staff Nursing Job Notification is available at the official site of HSSC that is hssc.gov.in
HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018
HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 notification Staff Nurse Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Haryana Announce recruitment for multiple posts that is Staff Nurse Recruitment etc. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online before updated soon.
Latest Haryana Staff Nurse Jobs Notification
- Name of Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
- Name of Post: Staff Nurse
- Eligibility: G
- Job Type: State Govt.
- Total Post: Updated Soon
- Last Date to Apply: Updated soon
Haryana SSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018
Those Candidates who are going to apply for HSSC Staff Nurse Online Application Form So, after submission of Staff Nurse Application Form candidates have to appear for it’s written examination but candidates for appearing in Haryana SSC Staff Nurse Exam you all have to take it’s Admit along with you. Because without Haryana SSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018 candidates are not permissible to sit in Examination hall. So, candidates, you all can download your Haryana Staff Selection Commission Staff Nurse Call Letter through its official site of HSSC i.e. www.hssc.gov.in or through the below provided a link.
For HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018:-
- Age Limit: Candidates Minimum Age Should be in between 17 years. as on updated soon.
- Age Relaxation: Will be applicable as per organization norms.
Educational Qualification :
- Applicant must have completed their Graduation in relevant field From Recognized University or Institution.
Selection procedure: The selection of the candidates on the basis of written exam and Personal Interview.
- Age Relaxation: It Will be divided into three categories.
1. By 5 Years for those candidates who are belonging to ST communities.
2. By 5 Years for those candidates who are belonging to SC communities.
3. By 3 Years for those candidates who are belonging to OBC (other backward class) communities.
Application Fee :
- Kindly Wait for Official Notification.
Haryana SSC Staff Nurse Cut off Marks
Candidates after examination you have to wait for it’s HSSC Staff Nurse Answer Key which is released by the officials of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Department so you just have to match your answers. How many you get the correct answer and how many are wrong. When you get an exact figure of you scoring marks now you have to move on and wait for Category Wise HSSC Staff Nurse Cut Off Marks. So, if you want to get selected in Haryana SSC Department for the post of Staff Nurse you all have to touch your category wise benchmark of Cut Off Marks.
HSSC Staff Nurse Result 2018
Candidates for successful conduction of HSSC Staff Nurse Exam candidates have to wait for it’s result. It is expected after 2-month officials of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Department is going to release HSSC Staff Nurse Result on their official web portal. After Examination candidates can check their AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Result. Whenever HSSC releases their result you all will be notified on the same page. We also provide direct link Haryana Staff Selection Commission Staff Nurse Result link on the same page.
Important Dates to remember :
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- The issue of Admit Card: Updated Soon
- Result Date: Updated Soon
How To Apply
- Firstly visit the official site of HSSC that is www.hssc.gov.in
- Now Search for the Suitable link of Haryana SSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018
- Click on it and fill your application form
- Now pay your application fee
- Now Take a hard copy of it for future use.
Important and Useful Link :
Check Here: Apply Online
Check Here: Official Website
Thank you for the visit “HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018”. If you like this article and got useful information then please share on social networks with your friends. Wish you all the luck in your preparation.