CRPF Recruitment 2018 – Head Constable Posts
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) announces recruitment for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) vacancies on temporary basis. So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 6th April 2016 to 5th May 2016.
CRPF Recruitment 2018 – Head Constable Posts Details –
- Name of Organization: Kashmir University Recruitment 2016
- Name of Post: Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Contractual Lecturer
- Opening Date to Apply online: 6th April 2016
- Last Date to Apply online: 5th May 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Post Office: 5 Days before from 30th April 2016
- Date of Written Examination: 26th June 2016
For Head Constable: 686
Details of Posts :
1. General: 303 Posts
2. OBC: 162 Posts
3. SC: 90 Posts
4. ST: 45 Posts
5. ST Backlog: 86 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18 to 25 Years as on 5th May 2016.
- Age Relaxation
- 05 Years for SC / ST Candidates
- 03 Years for OBC Candidates
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th or its Equivalent from a recognized board or university and candidates should have a Typing speed of (English) Minimum 35 words per minute and in (Hindi) 30 words per minute.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs 100/- through SBI Challan or Net banking using Debit card/ Credit Card or through E-Challan of Post office.
- No Fee for SC/ ST/ Female and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2016 – Head Constable Posts
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.crpfindia.com from 6th April 2016 to 5th May 2016.
Step By Step Procedure to Apply online
- Before applying online candidates should have Valid Email ID and Contact No.
- Log onto www.crpf.nic.in
- Click on “Recruitment” and select the desired Post.
- Click on “Apply”
- And Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read the all Information Carefully.
- Fill all Details and Submit the form.
- Take a printout for further use in future.
Thank you for the visit “CRPF Recruitment 2016”. If you like this article and got useful information then please share on social networks with your friends. Wish you all the luck for your preparation.